The Pink Flamingo Clown Troop and the Spiral Snail Clan of the T.A.O. Humor Center invite you to play:
SMALL SECRET SUBWAY GIFTS ANONYMOUS
Object of the Game: To spread light, joy, laughter, smiles, and playfulness in the metro system of Washington, D.C.
Players: You, me, anyone who wants to give joy away.
Qualifications: Cooperation, expansion, non-competitiveness, all hummingbird-like qualities.
How to Play:
- Buy a small gift.
- Have your inner child write a magical note of encouragement and appreciation, like that which would come from a heavenly source.
- Put the note with the gift and wrap them so they look really pretty, fit for a king or queen.
- Take a trip on the subway, and leave the gift so it will be found but you won’t get caught leaving it (this will take all of our Pink Flamingo skills). It should be anonymous.
- Take as least five minutes before you leave to be SILENT, and empty your mind of all expectations. This will allow you to be truly patient and in the flow of what’s happening in the moment. Then take at least five minutes when you return to be silent and empty you mind in order to allow assimilation of your completed trip.
- From the moment you leave your door to the moment you return, see everyone in your path as a Christed-being. See that everything is perfect just the way it is. Remember: Everything we see is manifested illusion. Remember: Even in illusion, truth and beauty can be found. Remember: We are co-creators, and consciousness is everything.
- Keep your connection with God, the Source, the Creator, by whatever name and however you do it. As Jesus said, “I and my Father are one.”
- This is a quiet, relatively silent game. Keep prayer and praise on your lips. Be totally present every moment. Go at a snail’s pace.
- Don’t talk about this game with anyone, except to share with someone you think would like to play also. This is your secret; it will take all of your Spiral Snail talents.
- If you are from out of town, you can send a small gift and a note of love your inner child has written. We will wrap them and hide them for you.
- Start a group in your community and tell us about your game! Pray for us and we’ll pray for you.
- These gifts are not tax-deductible. This is an anonymously given gift from your heart with no expected return for ourselves. Read about Field of Plenty and Potlatch (give-away) ceremonies.
- Pray that Washington, D.C. will be over-run with clowns and inner children spreading peace, joy, laughter! And that your community and the whole planet will live in peace, joy, and love. Remember our divine rights as human beings to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness! Everything is in divine order.
(P.S. There are no rules. I know one Pink Flamingo who got caught hiding the gift and had a wonderful time anyway!)
Here is a copy of the original hand written 2 pages.
To return to the “How To Page with links”., click to return.